The following information is intended to describe, in general, the functioning and purposes of the cookies installed on the domain https://wineclub.tuarita.it (hereinafter the "Website") in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, of Legislative Decree 196 of 2003, as amended and supplemented, and current privacy legislation.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are text files that a website sends to the devices of people who visit the website. The files are stored on the device and re-transmitted to that website on a subsequent visit.
Cookies are distinguished:
• on the basis of who installs them on the user's device. “First-party cookies” are sent by the manager of the Website that the user is visiting; “Third-party cookies” are sent by a different Website, which installs cookies by means of the first Website;
• on the basis of the purpose of each cookie: some, so-called “technical cookies”, enable the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or making a purchase or when authenticating; other cookies, so-called “profiling cookies”, enable the website that installed them to monitor how the user browses the Internet, for purposes such as advertising or offering services in line with the preferences expressed.
Only profiling cookies require the user's prior consent to use them.
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service”.
Technical cookies can be divided into:
– navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal browsing and use of the Website (enabling, for example, purchases or authentication to access restricted areas);
– analytics cookies (e.g. Google Analytics), assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the Website manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the Website;
– functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase, retrieval of login, retrieval and display of basket) in order to improve the service rendered.
For the use of technical cookies the consent of the data subject is not required.
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used for sending advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the Internet.
Profiling cookies are not used on this Website.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Website, such as icons and preferences expressed on social networks for sharing the contents of the Website or for the use of third-party software services, such as software to generate maps and other software offering additional services. These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner websites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Website.
Third-party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used in order to collect information anonymously on the use of the Website by users, such as pages visited, time spent, origins of traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Website.
Information pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679/EU
The Data Controller specifies the following regarding the information collected by cookies installed directly from the Website:
• data is collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated in the following table and is processed by computer procedures;
• the user's prior consent to "technical" cookies is not required since these are necessary to enable the browsing and proper functioning of the Website. Removal of technical cookies through browser settings may impede, in whole or in part, navigation of the Website;
Finally, with reference to third-party cookies, please note that the purposes of these cookies, the logic underlying their processing as well as the management of user cookie preferences are not determined and/or verified by the Data Controller but by the third party, which provides them as a supplier and independent data controller.
Cookies used by the website www.wineclub.tuarita.it
The Website, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookie, consent can be expressed by the User in one of the following ways:
• by means of specific configurations of the browser or related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Website;
• by changing the settings for using third-party services.
However, both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Website.
For more information on controlling cookies, please consult the "Tools" (or similar definition) section of your browser.
You can set your browser to receive a warning before accepting a cookie, giving you the option to receive it or not. You can also completely disable cookies.
The Website uses the following cookies:
At end of session
Used to determine if a user is authenticated and to identify user roles and permissions when authenticated
At end of session
Stores the session identifier, which allows the user to be uniquely identified; no personal data is saved in this cookie
After 1 year
Cookie on the information banner about cookies on the website. This cookie does not collect personal data
How to disable cookies through browser settings
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Apple Safari iOS (devices such as Apple iPhones and/or Apple iPads)
Information on third-party cookies
Third Party Websites and Services
This information is not directed at the use of the Website by minors. We understand the importance of protecting minors' data, especially “online”, and we do not knowingly collect or process data from minors.
For further clarification, please contact the website administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org.